DS Achieve is delighted to offer this training event for parents and/or carers of children and young people with a condition which involves sensory processing issues.
The training will be delivered by Claire Ginty, Highly Specialist Occupational Therapist, of Achieve OT.
The course will cover the following areas:
· Fun with the sensory equipment
· What exactly is Occupational Therapy?
· What is sensory processing?
· Sensory Processing challenges
· The impact upon: 1) gross motor skills, 2) fine motor skills, 3) daily living skills, 4) visual motor and perceptual skills, and 5) concentration, attention and learning.
· Experience the challenges for yourself
· How to support your child
When: Sunday 14th July 2019, 10am—2:30pm (registration from 9:45am)
Where: TRACKS House, Boulton Road, Stevenage, SG1 4QX
To book your place, please click HERE.